"The mistakes we've made shape the beings we are today, and the mistakes we'll make next"


Farewell has been cancelled

2010/01/12

Yaaaaawn...

HEY,
To the few who even read this (1 person, most likely) thanks for reading. Even if I forced you too :P Sorry I posted this a day late.




 I promised another map screeny, so here it is:

  A bit bigger than last time, taking the screenies from in the Map Editor now, for more to look at. This, also, is BlackMask's. I like this one alot.

You may not have heard, but Spook has left Team NID :(  He won't be fully in the team, but still available upon request. For now, it's just Me & BlackMask.

I have been working hard on the Prologue. It's really hard to get right, and you need it perfect. I don't want a cliche beginning, too, so I'm going to be as creative and unpredictable as possible with this game - not so much as to make it no sense, but enough so it's not obvious to what's happening next.

That's it for now, don't forget to favorite the blog, and please leave a comment (if you can, that is, google won't let you unless you have an account on google, or another blogging site)
I want to know if anyone reads it.

Suggestions? Ideas? Want to join the team? All help and thoughts are welcome! Email me at kakiro.tree@gmail.com or PM me on RRR or HBG by the username of abreaction !

For now,
abreaction / Team NID

No comments:

Post a Comment