"The mistakes we've made shape the beings we are today, and the mistakes we'll make next"


Farewell has been cancelled

2010/03/16

Whoops

Forgot ^^;

Well, not much news I can put out publicly: Spook's back on the team for the mapping position; The game is starting to come along, get moving; I FINALLY GOT MY COPY OF FRAGILE DREAMS (a main inspiration for the game / something I've been getting ideas from for a while); I haven't drawn much lately, so as soon as I have the free time, I'll work on some more concept art for other characters; I've added a SHOUTBOX on the right of the page, so you can publicly share your thoughts about the game or give support. As well, I'm also available by email, as in the ones to the right, beneath the shoutbox.
This is also a way I can see if anyone's really checking this blog; lastly, I'm compiling a list of scripts, and putting them in, making requests, and making them myself. I really want to do something with this game :)

That's all I have for now, sorry!
-abreaction

No comments:

Post a Comment